1. Download the SORA app from your app store. (Apple App Store, Google Play Store)
2. Open the app and use the Find my School search.
3. Type in anchorage
4. Do not choose a specific school. Do not choose Dimond High School. Instead scroll all the way down and click on my school isn’t listed.
5. Find the option to Sign in using Anchorage School District.
6. Next, you will create a SORA account by logging in to the Anchorage School District. Use your firstname.lastname@example.org for the username, and your regular ASD password (your student ID).
7. You can also add Anchorage Public Library by clicking add another library and searching for Anchorage Public Library.
Use the explore tab to browse or click search and look up titles by title, author, or subject.