Dimond Bookmarks due by 3 PM on Friday, Jan. 15
- Read the Rules (listed below)
- Get the template. Download it here or request a paper copy during library curbside pickup any Tuesday or Thursday 11 AM to 3 PM.
- Get creative! Use your imagination. Think about reading, literacy, the love of books and libraries!
- Submit by 3 PM on Jan. 15. Take a photo/scan and submit via Remind (@dmcurbside), email to Ms. Metcalfe (email@example.com), share with Ms. Metcalfe (metcalfe_suzanne) on Google Docs, or drop it in the mail. You can also drop off your original artwork during library curbside hours (join Remind & text us to come get it).
Bookmark Contest Rules:
This contest is open to all ASD students in grades K-12. There are four levels: Primary (K-3), Intermediate (4-6), Middle School, and High School.
- fit the theme and include the phrase Go Virtual@your library™
- be the original work of the student, whether hand drawn, digital art, or computer generated
- be the correct size: 7” x 2 ¾” either horizontal or vertical
- be submitted with the student’s full name and grade
No copyrighted characters may be included on the bookmark.